[intrepid-notify] UPDATE: /intrepid-fs0 unavailable over the weekend

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Nov 30 17:01:11 CST 2012

/intrepid-fs0 is unavailable over the weekend as we are still working on
file system issues. Users are still able to login to Intrepid, Eureka,
and Challenger. Users have access to their home directories – users can
compile and retrieve data from that file system.

Again, a limited subset of users have been allowed to run jobs. We're
still evaluating the performance of increasing usage of the PVFS file
system.

We'll keep you posted as we learn more.

If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us at
support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thank you,
ALCF Support