[Llvm-bgq-discuss] Hitting assertion during compilation

Dan Schatzberg dschatz at bu.edu
Tue Aug 27 16:23:51 CDT 2013

Hi Hal,

Thanks for the quick response. I dropped the relevant files in ~dschatz/forhal
Let me know if I got the permissions right and you can access the
stuff in there.

I did a little more investigating and I noticed that indeed the same
source file builds with the previous compiler release. Let me know if
there is anything else I can do to help.
---
Dan Schatzberg