[Llvm-bgq-discuss] compilation + core dump question

Michael Schlottke m.schlottke at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 11 03:04:37 CDT 2013

> /bgsys/source/srcV1R2M0.14091/comm/sys/buildtools/pami/common/bgq/BgqPersonality.h:102:
> /bgsys/source/srcV1R2M0.14091/comm/sys/buildtools/pami/common/bgq/BgqPersonality.h<102>
> Aborted (core dumped)
> now my suspicion is that I’ve linked to gcc versions of mpi and this is causing some trouble  - the link line looks like this …
This is the output I usually get when I cross compile on the front end nodes for the compute nodes, use a shared library during the linking stage, and then try to execute the compiled executable on the front end nodes. My suspicion would thus be that somewhere a shared library was used instead of the static version.

Michael