[Llvm-bgq-discuss] compilation + core dump question

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 11 07:56:06 CDT 2013

Michael,

Thanks for the tip. I've played with the cmake toolchain for static BGQ builds and now have everything built completely statically. I get the same error, but I can't test on the compute nodes until the machine is out of maintenance, so I may have to wait a couple of days before I can play any more.

I'll be back ...

JB