[Llvm-bgq-discuss] mpich wiki - bgclang information

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Mon Feb 3 11:06:36 CST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Sounds good. Obviously, it would be nice if you could find time to do this because I think it will be necessary in order to get a PAMI build that is usable from within bgclang's C++11 mode Also, if I could rebuild the entire messaging stack, then I could enable linking using ld.gold, which should give a nice linking speedup to all users. If you make any progress on this, please let us know.

Thanks again!

 -Hal