[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r203443-20140309 on vesta/mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Mar 18 01:44:34 CDT 2014

A quick update:

The r203443-20140309 OpenMP runtime library has been updated. This fixes a bug where calling omp_set_num_threads(int), and several similar functions, would cause the application to segfault.

For those maintaining their own installs, updated RPMs (and SRPMs) are available on the trac page: https://trac.alcf.anl.gov/projects/llvm-bgq

Thanks again,
Hal