[Llvm-bgq-discuss] total view with clang bgq

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu May 1 16:45:27 CDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Can you provide a little more detail... Are these statically linked or dynamically linked? Does TV work with executables compiled using gcc 4.7.2? What does 'file' report when run on /gpfs/bbp.cscs.ch/home/biddisco/bgas/clang/build/bgqhdf/bin/hg_test_rpc?

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist