[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r266865-stable

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 19 01:56:00 CDT 2016

Hi Hal,

Thanks for the fast confirmation.

On a further note, thanks a lot for putting up with the extra effort of providing “official” stable versions! Until now we installed the new nightly build each night and had this version as the default module on JUQEEN, as there was (at least from my vantage point) no real distinction between any of the nightlies. With the stable build available, however, this morning I switched to r266865-stable-2 as the new default module.

Regards,

Michael