[Llvm-bgq-discuss] clang-4.0: error: unknown argument: '-qlanglvl=extended0x'

Jozsef Bakosi jbakosi at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 26 13:33:53 CST 2018

Thanks, Phil,

I'm compiling the code for which I wrote the build system and I have never heard
of this flag, so it is definitely not a flag added by what I wrote. That build
system only adds to the existing flags whatever compiler is using, which is
mpic++11, a wrapper for bgclang. Grepping for qlang from `mpic++11 --help`
yields nothing and I cannot find a manual page. I'm not sure how to remove that
argument from the list.