[surveyor-notify] Register Today for the ALCF 2011 Winter Workshop Series!

Chel Heinzel chel at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Dec 10 14:09:00 CST 2010

Registration is now open for the 2011 Winter Workshop Series at the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility. Our first two workshops are offered back-to-back. Attend one or both! Our third, the INCITE Proposal Writing, has a webinar option--attend in person or online! We look forward to seeing you after the holidays.

*Getting Started - January 18
To register: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/wss11/
The Getting Started workshop provides current users with information on ALCF services and resources, technical details on the IBM Blue Gene/P architecture, as well as hands-on assistance in porting and tuning applications on the Blue Gene/P.

*Productivity Tools for Leadership Science - January 19 & 20
To register: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/wss11/
Let experts help you boost your productivity using TAU, Allinea and other HPC tools. Topics will also include parallel IO, visualization and data analysis, and libraries on the Blue Gene/P.

*INCITE Proposal Writing - January 24
To register: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/pww11/
Nearly 1.7 billion processing hours were awarded through the INCITE program for 2011. The INCITE Proposal Writing workshop can help you prepare to stake your claim for the 2012 awards. Scientists with the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility and Oak Ridge's Scientific Computing group will provide tips and suggestions to improve the quality of your INCITE proposal submission. This workshop will be presented concurrently as a live event and a webinar event.