[hpct] Summary of the issues: Sept 4, 2008

Vitali A. Morozov morozov at anl.gov
Wed Sep 3 16:23:41 CDT 2008

Hi Guojing;

Thank you very much for a quick response. I am also copying this message
to the list so that everybody know we have been working on some
mentioned issues.

1) I confirm, 5 is fixed. Great job!
2) I confirm, 6 is fixed. Very good!

A related question is how to search for a second occurrence?

3) We had the histogram capability in previous releases, so why cannot
we continue having it? What has changed since, say, March?

4) Please take a look at the picture you sent me in the next message:
there are two scroll bars: internal, which is what you are looking at,
and external, which never scrolls.

Issue 1) Agree - difficult to repeat. But there is second part - broken
PostScript output.
Issue 2) Open
Issue 3) In discussion
Issue 4) Open
Issue 5) Fixed
Issue 6) Fixed

Basically we have 3 issues, and one discussion.

Thanks again,

Vitali