[notify] Intrepid is back online

Andrew Cherry acherry at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Apr 16 21:38:40 CDT 2008

We've put in a temporarily fix that we hope will prevent the database
transaction log from filling up, and intrepid has been put back into
full service.  If you encounter any problems, particularly if your
job .error file contains the message "The transaction log for the
database is full", please let us know by reporting the problem to
support at alcf.anl.gov

Thanks...

-Andrew Cherry
  ALCF Support