[Llvm-bgq-discuss] november patches

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu Dec 13 19:15:11 CST 2012

Michael, et al.,

I've switched the current llvm install on vesta to r170143-20121213; the website is down right now, so I'll post the patches once it comes back (and then I'll send out a real e-mail announcement). In the mean time, I've attached the patches and the corresponding updated bgclang wrapper script.

Please try these instead of using the ones currently on the web site. *Many* bugs have been fixed (and the performance should be better as well).

 -Hal