[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r266865-stable

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 17 03:53:54 CDT 2016

Hi Hal,

I saw that there are actually two sets of RPMs for the stable release, one designated -1 and the other -2. Am I correct in assuming that I only need the highest version (in this case -2), i.e., that the numbers designate something like patch levels?

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Schlottke-Lakemper

Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a
52062 Aachen
Germany